North Warwickshire, Warwickshire
13 days ago
The Management Reporting Supervisor will be joining the UK's number 1 specialist retailers, located in N.Warwickshire. You will be responsible for the supervision of junior accountants, supplying accurate, timely and credible management information to the wider business and liaising with key stakeholders to provide financial advice, information and reports to support decision making processes and drive business profits and growth.
As one of the most recognisable names on the British High Street, the business have huge plans to grow both in the UK and Internationally. A very forward thinking business which constantly drives to move with the times, they like to challenge and push themselves, which is why they are so successful and number one in the market.
They are looking for ambitious, motivated and forward thinking individuals to join the growing team and to support the ongoing success of the business.
Management Reporting Supervisor (Finance Business Partner) responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate a team of junior accountants to produce management information on a monthly basis
- Business partner with key stakeholders to ensure they are sufficiently supported with any information, advice, reports etc. from a finance perspective
- Liaise with other finance and business functions to ensure availability of credible information on a timely basis
- Support query resolutions as prompted by the business
- Identify, test, implement and document improvement and enhancements to existing processes
The successful Management Reporting Supervisor (Finance BP) will be:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified Accountant (essential)
- Experience within a retail business (ideal)
- An eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to use initiative
- Come up with new ideas and offer solutions
- Ability to work in a high pressured, ever evolving environment
- Strong leaderships/supervisory skills including communication and employee development
- Advanced excel
- Oracle experience (desirable)
A competitive salary with opportunities to progress.