£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
5 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Management Accountant luxury lifestyle company 45-50k looking for a newly qualified candidate
Your new company
A world leading luxury lifestyle business whose clients include Facebook and Google are hiring a newly qualified Management Accountant. This company is a 'members only' business which is known for their services which includes travel bookings, restaurant recommendations and access to events.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for
- Full responsibility for finances and reporting management accounts into the financial controller
- managing 1 accountant
- ownership of daily accounting function top to bottom
- ownership of the month end processes, reconciliations and monthly reporting
- preparing company cashflow
- budgeting & forecasting
- working closely with the events and communication teams to help increase profitability
What you'll need to succeed
- Recently qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- 0-2 YEARS PQE
- Industry trained
- Forward thinking
- Excel: pivot tables / v-look ups
What you'll get in return
This businesses is looking to hire a newly qual who sees this as a step up in their career and someone who wants to gain ownership of the management accounting process. This role will allow you to develop you business partnering skill set and develop in a well round management accounts role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.