22 days ago
The Management Accountant sits within the Group Finance team and reports to the Head of Finance.
Medium-sized technology company with healthy and consistent net profit growth.
- Supporting the Head of Finance in the reporting of monthly performance by the production of the monthly management accounts
- Maintaining the integrity of the accounting information by ensuring proper use of the accounts software (Navision)
- Contributing to the upkeep of the business' cash flow by liaising with debtors to expedite prompt payments, forecasting receipts and providing opinion on supplier payments
- Newly-qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or QBE
- Experience working in a busy finance office
- Excellent computer skills - MS Office (essential) and Dynamics NAV (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills, confident and a good team player
£40,000 - £45,000 basic salary plus benefits commensurate with a modern business.