£50000 - £57000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Progression
18 days ago
The role will work with the Regional Financial Controller in the control and reporting of several trading business units. Looking after management accounting, commercial analysis and business partnering.
A growing and well known business in Surrey.
- Management Accounting
- Provide commercial analysis to senior stakeholders
- Maintain the business unit balance sheet reconciliations.
- Create cost, sales and other revenue and financial performance reports as required.
- Work closely with the Financial, Planning and Analysis department and the wider business to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Deal with taxation matters via liaison with local profession advisors and internal tax manager.
- Assistance to auditors with the annual interim and final group and statutory audit.
- Statutory Financial Statements preparation in line with IFRS / FRS 102.
- Other duties include bank payments / postings.
- Recently qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in month end close process
- Experience in preparation of Statutory Financial Statements would be beneficial
- Any country specific experience helpful, but not essential
- Any prior exposure to control environment advantageous
- Intermediate Excel (macros not required, but Pivot tables and vlookups essential)
£50,000 - £56,000 + Bonus