Management Accountant - FTSE 250 - Surrey
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - FTSE 250 - Surrey|
|Salary:||£50000 - £57000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Progression|
|Contact Name:||Tom Camp|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 15:50|
The role will work with the Regional Financial Controller in the control and reporting of several trading business units. Looking after management accounting, commercial analysis and business partnering.
A growing and well known business in Surrey.
- Management Accounting
- Provide commercial analysis to senior stakeholders
- Maintain the business unit balance sheet reconciliations.
- Create cost, sales and other revenue and financial performance reports as required.
- Work closely with the Financial, Planning and Analysis department and the wider business to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Deal with taxation matters via liaison with local profession advisors and internal tax manager.
- Assistance to auditors with the annual interim and final group and statutory audit.
- Statutory Financial Statements preparation in line with IFRS / FRS 102.
- Other duties include bank payments / postings.
- Recently qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in month end close process
- Experience in preparation of Statutory Financial Statements would be beneficial
- Any country specific experience helpful, but not essential
- Any prior exposure to control environment advantageous
- Intermediate Excel (macros not required, but Pivot tables and vlookups essential)
£50,000 - £56,000 + Bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PMI, Dental, Travel
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£47500.00 - £50000.00 per annum + p/time