£50000 - £55000 per annum
22 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing Tech/Software business based in central London.
My client is a private-owned specialist software provider based in central London.
The main responsibility of the Management Accountant role will be to ensure the accurate and timely production of the monthly management accounts along with forecasting, cash flow management, year-end audit including preparation of the annual statutory accounts and year end group consolidation.
The ideal Management Accountant candidate will have the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Strong technical and accounting knowledge and demonstrable experience of financial control, through balance sheet reconciliations, P&L review and maintenance of financial processes
- Experience working with Consultancy clients would be desirable
- Experience of working in multi-currency environments
- Have a pro-active approach and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships with staff in other areas of the business.
Basic salary of between £50,000 & £55,000 + the following benefits:
- Private healthcare - BUPA
- Pension - 5% employer contribution
- Life insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Monthly office socials
- Opportunities for further learning and CPD courses
- Great work-life balance