£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Management Accountant role reporting to Head Of Finance
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are proud to be partnering with an award winning, innovative, ambitious and highly successful technology business. This organisation have been recognised, for the past three years in a row, as a market leader and have received numerous accolades from the UK technology business community.
Your new role
This is a newly created role to support the Company's ongoing growth and expansion.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the development of systems, reports and forecasting used to drive business growth.
Duties to include
* Preparing financial statements (TB, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow)
* Analysing and reporting on the company's financial performance against budget & forecast with a particular focus on revenue & operating expenses.
* Preparation of financial forecasts and models
* Working with budget holders to ensure spend is well managed and accurately reflected in the financial statements.
* Supporting the Month End Close routines to ensure the financial statements accurately reflect all assets and liabilities.
* Development of accounting processes to drive efficiencies in management accounts production and month end reporting
* Developing and maintaining balance sheet reconciliations
* Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
* Assisting with the annual audit
* Support the implementation of new systems and processes
What you'll need to succeed
* Ideally you will hold a fully qualified chartered accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
* Ability to demonstrate well-developed planning, processing & organising abilities, a high level of attention to detail and the capacity to work to demanding deadlines
* Have the ability to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders of varying levels
* Posses excellent Financial Modelling and Mircrosoft Excel skills to intermediate/advanced level (vlookup, data sorting, if functions and pivot tables)
* Be able to demonstrate continuous improvement of processes and reporting as the business continues its growth plans.
* A "can-do" and flexible approach. Motivated and driven to achieve results
What you'll get in return
£Competitive salary and benefits package
Opportunity to develop your career and the business you are working in
Modern offices with easy access and onsite parking
If you are looking to work for a for a company with a clearly defined vision for the future that value their staff and employ high quality staff, then this is a business you need to meet.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.