£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 days ago
This is a varied and unique role, where you will provide assistance with a real range of areas across a diverse business. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with strong technical skills and a thorough understanding of end-to-end financial processes and controls.
A leading not for profit organisation
- Preparation & production of monthly management accounts including ownership of Month End
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Analysing the organisation's income and expenditure in order to improve and monitor efficiency and profitability
- Ensuring preparation of budgeting processes and detailed quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Developing processes and working closely with no finance teams to ensure successful implementation and delivery of projects and initiatives
- Preparation of business reviews, analysis and commentary - including investment modelling and due diligence
- Preparing year-end financial statements and liaising directly with auditors.
- Ensuring compliance with charitable sector regulations and guidelines.
- Supporting the annual business planning and external/internal audit process
- Promoting strong financial control and cost control within the business
- Support Year End audit process.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Qualified to ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proven Management Accounts Background
- Experience of consistently meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in audit and project management
- Good understanding of Accounting standards, regulatory framework, income tax, NI and VAT
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum dependent on experience + benefits