Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £250 per day
8 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Hays are currently working in partnership with the UK's largest service provider in their field, in order to assist them in the recruitment of a Management Accountant.
The main responsibility for this role will be the reporting of effective financial information and management accounting at each month end with particular emphasis on revenue recognition, intercompany and Joint Venture arrangements.
Duties will include the likes of:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow reporting
- Intercompany settlements and eliminations
- Partnering with stakeholders for management of balance sheet risk
- Preparation of reporting packs
- Posting transactions to the General Ledger
If you are looking to work for a well known brand, within a fast paced and complex Shared Service Centre then please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV ASAP.