£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 days ago
This is a Commercially-Focused, Qualified Management Accountant position within a world renowned, multinational IT/Technology Business. The role will be based in their London office within close proximity of Liverpool Street Station.
Our client is a multinational IT/Tech company whose products and services are available worldwide. With a large global reach and as a market leader in their field our client is looking to strengthen their Finance Team by bringing a Management Accountant into the London office. This a commercially focused role that offers clear opportunity to progress.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this Management Accountant role also has a commercial focus and will oversee one Finance Analyst as a direct report. Other duties include:
- Ownership of Group Management Accounts - monthly reporting, commentary and analysis outlining movements and trends
- Assist Finance Manager with Reporting Packs, KPI review and any other Ad Hoc Analysis required
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation - group balance sheet reconciliations of EU subsidiaries
- Ad Hoc Improvements - identify process improvements and assist with implementations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Assist with Annual Statutory Accounts, with Tax Requirements & Liaise with Year-End Auditors
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Previous IT/Technology Sector Exposure
- Management Accounts background
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - ongoing development of effective working relationships to help drive team performance
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive & self-driven
What's On Offer
- Competitive 50 - 60K Base Salary + Bonus (Experience Dependant)
- Fast-paced role within a growing Finance Department
- Great Commercial Exposure
- Opportunity to grow & develop within a London-based global business