Walsall, West Midlands
£40000 - £43000 per annum
17 days ago
This is a position where you will be reporting to the Financial Controller, being responsible for overseeing management accounts and making day to day decisions to support the business.
This is an organisation who are renowned for their innovative approach to their market. They are an industry leading business who offer phenomenal career opportunities.
- partnering with key stakeholders to prepare the short term production forecast
- Prepare month end management accounts along with explanations for variances between actual and forecast results
- Completion of month end reconciliations ensuring any consolidation journals are completed.
- VAT returns
- Ensuring business financial controls are adhered to, policy documents are updated and identifying potential improvements
- Monitoring of imports and exports ensuring in line with company policies and processes
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the business
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong IT experience, especially excel
- Microsoft Navision exposure would be beneficial
- Understanding and experience with IFRS/FRS (beneficial)
Up to £43,000