£35000 - £45000 per annum
11 days ago
Great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a fantastic, well-recognised and acquisitive media business.
Our client is a leading media brand with long-term contracts with some of the biggest names in the entertainment sector.
- Lead accounting for the Media Division
- Attend financial review meetings with commercial Managing Directors, publishers, senior managers and other executive board members.
- Provide ad hoc information to commercial and operational managers as required.
- Review, collate and distribute monthly internal management reports.
- Review and preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and journal postings to ensure accuracy of monthly results
- Preparation and review of half-year and year-end group reporting packs and supporting schedules.
- Preferred candidate would be from an industry background with relevant CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Ability to work with non-financial commercial managers to resolve accounting queries.
- High attention to detail, self-motivating and ability to use initiative and ability to work effectively as part of team strong time management to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Good written and oral communications skills - comfortable explaining financial concepts to non-financial managers.
- Enthusiastic, 'can-do' personality who wants to develop themselves and their career.
- Strong Excel skills and quick to pick up a variety of reporting packages.
Competive Basic + benefits