City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
14 days ago
A newly-created opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to work closely with the CFO at a London based technology business on value add analysis and performance reporting.
The business is a cloud based software provider to financial institutions across the globe. They have grown organically and through acquisition recently and have strong financial backing enabling them to invest in their growth strategy. As a business they have a collaborative and open culture, and the finance team is no exception.
As the Management Accountant with this technology business you will be based in London and report directly to the CFO. You will manage one junior analyst and have a key role in driving the management and performance reporting. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the month end process and management accounts preparation;
- Delivering accurate commentary and analysis on company performance;
- Production of KPI analysis across the business;
- Preparing board packs and investor packs as required, as well as ad hoc reports;
- Supporting the financial accounting team with reporting, VAT, and year-end when necessary.
A strong applicant for the Management Accountant will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA);
- Demonstrate practical management accounting experience (ideally at group level);
- Be comfortable working with data and producing insightful analysis;
- Possess a commercial mind-set and seek out opportunities to add value;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build positive relationships across the business.
The offer to the successful candidate will be:
- £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience
- Benefits including pension, PMI, season-ticket-loan, cycle-to-work scheme, buy/sell holidays, etc.
- A friendly and supporting environment providing you with L&D opportunities
- Exposure to senior management with an opportunity to add value through commercial analysis