|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 15:35|
Fantastic role for a newly qualified accountant! This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, professional and forward-thinking accountant who is seeking to develop their career in a dynamic team responsible for generating and maintaining essential key business and financial reports and account preparation for month end.
Our client is a leading, successful manufacturer who pride themselves in their exceptional internal company culture. They are recognised for their innovative and forward thinking approach. They are looking for creative and dynamic accountants who want to be apart of their vision to drive the business forward.
- Preparation of KPI reports aligned to the business needs to include costs/productivity analysis
- The preparation of monthly management accounts for the group companies, including analytical review of trading divisions
- Participation and support in the creation of budgets and forecasts for the company and group
- Responsibility for forensic analysis on business performance/profitability and communicate to management/exec level stakeholders
- Responsibility for forging/developing relationships within the business, providing partnership to both finance/non-finance stakeholders
- Assist non-finance staff with strategy and planning surrounding financial information
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and special projects as required
- Support in the preparation of the external audit and any audit from statutory bodies
- Managing direct reports from the Bath finance team as may be decided.
- Other tasks and projects as they arise within the team.
- Previous experience of managing financial month end process
- Strong commercial background, with an ability to provide analysis and insight on business profitability
- Experience working with databases, excel and other business technology
- Ability to work on their own to deliver results within a short period of time
- Any other duties that may arise
- Commercially aware in fast paced environment
- Team Player
- Proactive, inquisitive and fast learner
- Good communication skills to deal on a regular basis with staff at all levels of the organisation and in all functions, in particular when working closely with non-financial employees
- Proven ability to operate as part of a multi-functional team
- Ability to work effectively under time pressures
- Excellent attention to detail & organisation skills
Competitive basic salary + benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's