|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£34000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Somaia Hoyle|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 17:34|
- An immediate role for a Management Accountant to work within a large education organisation based towards Doncaster.
- A 6 month contract with potential for extension.
The organisation are a large education body who have recently undergone a period of change. They are now looking to welcome a Management Accountant to the team to support with the delivery of timely, accurate and meaningful financial information.
As Management Accountant, you will use your accountancy skills for the following areas:
- Support with the planning, budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work with colleagues to deliver agreed finance processes and procedures.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
As Management Accountant, you will ideally be able to start at short notice and be available for the next 6 months. You will be a fully qualified accountant and have relevant experience.
The role offers and immediate start for a 6 months contract with potential for extension or permanent employment. The salary on offer is up to £35,000 depending on experience and offers and excellent work-life balance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£14.50 - £19.50 per hour
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Group Management Accountant Temp to Perm
£150.00 - £250.00 per day
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum