City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
13 days ago
This exciting Fintech start-up is looking for a recently qualified accountant to join their business as a Management Accountant. The successful candidate will have the hunger to succeed and be keen to join a business on the journey on creating, building and succeeding within the payments industry. The beauty of this role is that it is part of a wider group of businesses so the exposure will be excellent.
The business is set up to provide a tool for their clients that will manage all types of payments. It is an all in one solution for businesses to send and receive international payments.
The wider group targets and provides solutions to address different challenges in the payments journey with each company in the group leveraging the capabilities of others in the group to make global payments seamless for their clients.
You will be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the finance function and building accounting processes. There will also be planned and ad-hoc projects to support.
- Treasury and Safeguarding of Client funds
- Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts, confirmation of client cash balances, resolve issues
- Daily funding to partners
- Preparation of cash forecasts and corporate treasury management
- Invoicing and collecting funds
- Booking of invoices, paying to terms, supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciliation and managing Balance Sheets
- Assisting in the production of management reports
- Assisting in financial planning
- Building reporting capability
- Primary finance support for new system and product features
- Assisting in building the finance function
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA preferably) 0-2 years PQE
- Experience in professional services of fin-tech
- Thrive in a challenging and entrepreneurial environment
- Highly numerical
- Well organised