22 days ago
Marks Sattin are pleased to be partnering with a privately owned Real Estate Development business based in London to help source a Management Accountant. The role is primarily to produce monthly management accounts within a timely fashion each month.
The business specialises in Residential Real Estate investment and development with large project based across London.
the Responsibilities for the role include
- Producing monthly management packs which include reports, budgets and commentary
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Preparing weekly payment reports to the board of directors
- AD-HOC reporting and analysis
- Dealing with VAT returns (mixture of monthly & quarterly)
- Balance sheet reconciliations including WIP/project and inter company reconciliation
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong knowledge of WIP and project accounting
- Ability to produce reports in an accurate and timely manner