|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Mike Clinton|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2018 17:28|
A luxury retail business based in Central London are recruiting for a management accountant to join their growing head office team. This will be a broad role covering aspects of both management accounting and financial reporting as well as working alongside a number of stakeholders.
* Key focus on sales and margin reporting including sales and margin analysis
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Assisting with control of P&L, budgeting and reporting process
* Manage year end audit process, consolidation and statutory accounts
* Partner with senior stakeholders to deliver accurate financial information and provide insight
* Ad-hoc reporting
To be successful in your application you will be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified and have the ability to work alongside senior stakeholders. Experience within the retail sector, whether hands-on or in audit would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most well known retail businesses in the UK who can offer a clear route of progression.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bens & flexible working
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Management Accountant *Wholesale*
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
Interim Management Accountant
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£40000 - £42000 per annum