Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Management Accountant to join a corporate professional services business in Leeds.
This company has an outstanding reputation in the industry and prides itself on investing in their employees.
Reporting into the Financial Accountant, this opportunity will allow you to take responsibility for all financial management information.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparing financial statements - balance sheet reconciliations, cost reports, variance analysis, P&L
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Assisting with making key financial decisions
- Working to improve procedures
- Working with the Finance Management team to reduce costs
- Working with Finance Management team to prepare and achieve budgets
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Excellent IT skills including advanced Excel
- Ability to work to targets and past experience of meeting deadlines
- A keen team player - able to build strong professional relationships
- A natural problem solver
- Strong verbal and written skills
This position will make use of your strong interpersonal skills and can offer you clear career progression routes as you continue to develop your skill set with this firm.
Please apply to this position asap to be considered for the opportunity.