|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Marcus Pratt|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 09:52|
Fantastic Management Accountant position for a growing IT/Technology business based in Manchester City Centre.
Management Accountant - Manchester City Centre
My client is seeking a strong, energetic Management Accountant who has experience in a number of different businesses and the drive to deliver world class business processes. The role will be responsible for preparing and reporting the monthly management accounts of two of our key business streams within the division. Additional responsibilities include the preparation of monthly business forecasts and annual budget, providing crucial business partnering to the Senior Directors within the division and undertaking business process and systems improvement projects as agreed with the Management Team.
- Monthly management accounts for the UK including,
- income statement, working capital, capital expenditure, KPIs
- commentary on performance and explanation of variances
- Preparation of the monthly Directors' Review Pack
- Co-ordination and preparation of the business forecasts
- Review, control and management of working capital
- Preparation of the Annual Budget
- Calculation of the Assurance bonuses for approval
- Business Partnering to the Senior Directors within the division
- Systems and process projects to deliver improved business efficiency
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures and to ensure robust financial controls.
The successful candidate will be seeking a career opportunity in a large and dynamic company by undertaking a key finance role in support of the business division. The applicant will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience of preparing management accounts to a high standard, providing timely, accurate and insightful information to business management, and change implementation.
- Proactive, self-starter and finisher
- Enthusiasm to add value and insight.
- High attention to accuracy, completeness and reconciliation of information.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and the wider business
- Professional level of communication in verbal and written form.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant with experience across a range of industries
- Previous experience of preparing management accounts using an ERP accounts system.
- Knowledge of technical accounting standards and financial controls.
- Ability to drive efficiency through identification and implementation of business process change.
- High IT literacy in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Word.
If this role sounds of interest then please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email Marcus.Pratt@robertwalters.com for a confidentail conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Pension, PMI, Travel
Group Management Accountant
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Commercial Management Accountant
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Management Accountant - FTSE 250 - Surrey
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Progression