|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Declan O' Riley|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 12:04|
A seriously exciting tech company that are disrupting the market leaders and growing at a rate of knots, are looking for a qualified management accountant to jump into their organisation and contribute to the smooth running of the finance team.
Some of the fun parts of the role include:
- Contribute and deliver management accounts at month end
- Control fixed assets
- Responsibility for P&L accruals and repayments
- Responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations
- Profitability and marketing spend analysis
- Departmental reportingIf you have experience dealing with management accounts, hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, etc.) and are confident in your ability to hit the ground running, then you won't find a better opportunity than this one. You must also have strong excel skills, an ability to communicate at all levels and a high level of enthusiasm and proactivity. If this is of interest, then do not hesitate as it will be gone before you can say 'management accounts'.
- That is just the tip of the iceberg... This role has a great level of responsibility in an ambitious finance team, at a company that are reshaping the industry.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Senior Management Accountant (Interim)
West London, London
£300 - £350 per day
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
Up to £50000.00 per annum