|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Packer|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 15:55|
Your new company
This organisation are a business services provider. They offer a range of products from Business start-up, Business Planning, Bookkeeping, Financial Analyst, Tax Advice and Planning. You will be a senior accountant within the business.
Your new role
- Producing and reviewing monthly management accounts
- Oversee and manage the management accounts team including annual appraisals
- Oversee and meet monthly HMRC and in-house deadlines
- Training and development of more junior accounts staff
- Preparing year end statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns
- Review and sign off business plans for clients
- Ad hoc tax advice for clients
What you'll need to succeed
Have a professional accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise professionally with clients and HMRC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Study Support, Pension, PMI
Shepton Mallet, Somerset