Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 days ago
This Finance team is in need of some extra resource and are looking for an ambitious recently qualified candidate to join them on a 6-month FTC. For the right person, this role could become permanent. This Management Accountant role goes beyond month end responsibilities and will include interesting opportunities to get involved with projects and value-adding commercial tasks in different areas of the business.
Your main duties as the Management Accountant will include but not limited too;
- Ensuring the day to day and long term compliance of financial procedures
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting and contribute to cost control and cost monitoring
- Monthly reconciliation of stock and analysis of stock invoicing
- Preparation of VAT returns and company tax returns
- Monthly, quarterly and annual budgeting
- Calculating variance analysis
- Balance sheets
- Strong Excel skills (V-Look ups & Pivot Tables)
This is a fast-paced environment so previous experience of working on multiple assignments and to tight deadlines will be beneficial. The initial duties will depend on the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
You will have previous experience in an accounting, reporting and analytical role. Strong excel skills are essential. Experience of working in a fast paced environment will also help. For more information, please contact Sabina Yasmin on Sabina.firstname.lastname@example.org