£33000 - £40000 per annum
12 days ago
- Based in West Yorkshire working within a health based organisation for a minimum of 3 months.
- Supporting the financial management of key contracts.
The organisation are a health care provider who offer selective services across West Yorkshire.
As interim Management Accountant, you will use your accountancy skills within the following areas:
- Ensure financial standards are maintained with stakeholders.
- Design and develop financial models, reports and presentations.
- Ensure the delivery of the month end close and reporting process.
- Monitor spend against budget and forcasted outcomes.
- Ensure costs are appropriately controlled and reported.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant, or have significant relevant experience. You will be able to review and monitor financial information as well as be able to evaluate and develop financial models.
- Immediate start.
- £33,000 - £40,000.
- 3 months minimum contract.
- Flexible work patterns.