|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£33000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Somaia Hoyle|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 14:17|
- Based in West Yorkshire working within a health based organisation for a minimum of 3 months.
- Supporting the financial management of key contracts.
The organisation are a health care provider who offer selective services across West Yorkshire.
As interim Management Accountant, you will use your accountancy skills within the following areas:
- Ensure financial standards are maintained with stakeholders.
- Design and develop financial models, reports and presentations.
- Ensure the delivery of the month end close and reporting process.
- Monitor spend against budget and forcasted outcomes.
- Ensure costs are appropriately controlled and reported.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant, or have significant relevant experience. You will be able to review and monitor financial information as well as be able to evaluate and develop financial models.
- Immediate start.
- £33,000 - £40,000.
- 3 months minimum contract.
- Flexible work patterns.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£50000 - £57000 per annum
Up to £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits Package
Assistant Planning & Management Accountant
£28655 - £34464
£45000 - £53000 per annum + Execellent Benefits
£19.95 - £25.85 per hour