£40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
A fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant with managerial responsibility.
Your new company
A forward thinking, ever growing manufacturing company based in Cramlington.
Your new role
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. Duties will include:
- Production of the Management Accounts for Senior Management
- Ensure statutory and group accounting policies are applied
- Support the preparation of divisional budgets and forecasts
- Obtain, interpret and analyse data
- Analyse trading trends for orders, sales, costs, margins, cash flow and working capital highlighting key issues and variances from budget and / or standard for the management team
- Effectively manage the Finance team
- Ensure that approvals for capital expenditure are obtained and that projects are managed
- Ensure inventory counts are carried out effectively and that inventory is valued appropriately on the balance sheet
- Ensure overseas company ledgers are reconciled between UK records and Overseas Statutory Accounting records
- Manage financial year end activities
The business has recently implemented a new ERP system so the role will also include working with the IT team to ensure the business is getting the best possible information out of the system.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous Management Accountant experience ideally within a manufacturing or engineering environment. Ideally they are looking for CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification, however they will consider candidates who are qualified by experience.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity for a growing company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.