9 days ago
I am currently working with a well known organisation in Sevenoaks who are keen to recruit a fully qualified accountant to their team.
My client have an impeccable reputation and regularly win awards for their staff satisfaction. They offer excellent benefits and have a very positive office culture.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Monthly management accounts.
- Production of pro-forma monthly management accounts; profit and loss; balance sheet; cash flows, KPIs from trial balance level.
- Overview and review of key monthly accounting control accounts; Fixed assets; bank; debtor; creditor; prepayments; accruals; PAYE and VAT reconciliations for UK companies.
- Establishing and developing relationships with senior management and business heads.
- Remote liaison with subsidiary operational finance functions on day to day accounting issues.
- Production of monthly financial variance analysis compared to budget for UK companies. Assist in the preparation of annual budgets with managers and subsequent re-forecasts.
- Continually improve the financial operating processes and key controls across UK companies.
- Ad-hoc (special project) work on modelling, projections, cash flows, consolidations etc.
- Liaison with the on-site external audit team, preparing annual audit files for all UK companies.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Strong Excel skills.
- An ability to business partner and gravitas to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.