£45000 - £55000 per annum
16 days ago
EMEA Management Accounting role with management.
Broad role encompassing financial and management reporting.
My client is a market leading engineering solutions and repair business. They have service centres and teams across Europe and work with some very well known clients. This role sits in their European head office in Ealing.
- Prepare monthly management Accounts
- Prepare consolidated accounts and monthly management reports
- Produce consolidated budget and quarterly forecasts
- Review monthly cost centres and analysing variances and exploring potential problems with line manager
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register
- Review monthly accruals, prepayments and other monthly journals
- Booking and reconciling monthly payroll journals
- Ensure that all recharges have been processed in the accounting systems
- Submit monthly Intrastat VAT, EC Sales and quarterly VAT Return to HMRC
- Prepare and submit P11D and PSA to HMRC
- Prepare statutory accounts for circa 6 companies in the Group
- Assist with the audit preparation work to allow for timely completion of the annual financial statements and corporation tax returns
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Provide ad-hoc management reports
The successful Management Accountant will have the following
- Accounting qualified - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Ability to manage direct reports
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines.
The Management Accountant role comes with a competitive base salary and package.
Ealing - Management Accountant