City of London, London
13 days ago
Marks Sattin are pleased to be partnering exclusively with a dynamic Engineering and Infrastructure company based in Central London to source a qualified Management Accountant.
Our client requires an accountant with relevant experience from within the Engineering, Infrastructure and Construction sectors. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, the successful candidates responsibilities will include.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Produce month end and year end reports
- Prepare statutory and management accounts
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
- Manage capital expenditure
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
- Accountability for cash flow and production of forecasts
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts
- Assessment of monthly expenses
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Production of relevant commercial analysis e.g. margins and pricing.
Qualifications and experience required
- Fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Thorough understanding of management information systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
- Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
- Dynamic, committed and experienced