Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £38000 per annum
12 days ago
The business is offering a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join their growing finance team. This is a great role for someone looking to expand their career and take on new opportunities. This is a fast paced environment where you will be working with like minded people.
The client are a successful financial services business. They have won multiple awards both for their service to their clients and their dedication to their employees. Whilst seeing continued growth over the last couple of years, the client have maintained a working environment that is conducive to getting the best out of their employee and offer good progression opportunities.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop and maintain accounting procedures
- Work closely with project managers on budgets and forecasts
- Testing new initiatives
- Commercial support and work with other teams to establish adequate processes and controls.
- Implementing and upgrading systems
The ideal candidates will be:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Advanced excel skills, including modelling
- Strong communication skills
- Previous systems implementation experience (desirable)
£35,000 - £38,000