|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalia Osica|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 12:21|
Management Accountant 12 month contract £35,000
Your new company
My client is an established and award winning company based in Stoke on Trent. They are currently recruiting for management accountant to join the team for 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
This is a full time role however 30 hour working week can be considered.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management .Your main duties will include:
- Produce Management Accounts and Board Pack Reports.
- Lead annual budgeting process including the production of Operational Plans.
- Produce monthly re forecasts of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Manage cash flow on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to Finance Analyst.
- Improve and maintain internal controls.
- Find and implement improvements to processes within the department.
- Develop additional and improved reporting to benefit Operations.
- Periodic reproduction of Balanced Scorecard.
- Oversight of Purchase Ledger, acting as point of contact from the supervisor.
What you'll need to succeed
You be CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified with previous experience in management accounts and have advanced Excel skills. You will have excellent organisations skill and ability to work to strict deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will get salary of £35,000 along with 24 days holiday allowance,pension scheme and on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's