|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£26565.00 - £35577.00 per annum + pension|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Wilson|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 17:40|
Your new company
My client is a well known hospice for local terminally ill children and their families. They provide round-the-clock care in a warm, loving environment where families are supported, creating happy memories in their last days, weeks, months or years together.
Your new role
Reporting to the Director of Finance you will work together in order to:
- Manage the finance system of the charity.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the accounting, cash, asset and payroll systems.
- Provide a high level of service to all Finance stakeholders and customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- CCAB qualified or at final exam stage with last exam having taken place within last 18 months
- Experience of managing the operation of an IT finance system
- Setting, producing and monitoring budgets
- Experience of effectively managing, developing and motivating individuals and teams
- Experience of dealing with complex financial problems
- Highly developed IT skills in Excel (ie, able to design and manipulate spreadsheets using complex formulae, linking multiple spreadsheets/worksheets, pivot tables, v look up tables, macros) with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence and aptitude to learn and operate new IT systems quickly and develop databases to support the finance function.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to support non financial managers to interpret their budgets and manage more effectively
- Regulations relating to Gift Aid, PAYE and VAT.
- Perform duties in a discreet, confidential and professional manner.
- Self-motivated and organised; able to work independently and autonomously within agreed parameters as well as managing the workload of a team with minimal supervision, working to tight and often changing timescales
- Commitment to personal professional development of self and others.
- Not on ISA Barred List from working with children or vulnerable adults
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary and pension scheme with the opportunity for career development in time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £48000 per annum
£40000 - £43000 per annum
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£18.00 - £25.00 per hour