|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Pawlica|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 16:42|
Your new company
An established financial services business is looking for a newly qualified accountant to join their small finance team based in Dartford. The business is going through an exciting period of growth and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of finance.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Calculation and posting of month-end journals on Sage 200.
- Daily funding and merchant settlement reconciliations.
- Cash flow forecasting and general treasury management.
- Maintaining fixed assets registers and investor funding schedules.
- Processing supplier invoices on automated invoice approval system.
- Initiating and approving bank payments on two banking systems.
- Updating the finance department processes and controls manual.
- Assistance with the year-end audit and annual financial statements.
- Supporting the Financial Controller with ad-hoc tasks and projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised accountancy qualification ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- To be practice trained with audit experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills including some experience of working with financial models.
- Good organisational skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
45000 - 52000
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Senior Accountant (Family Office)
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
In house Tax Accountant
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum