£54561 - £67152 per annum + +
14 days ago
Luxembourg - Fund Controller - Real Estate - OUR CLIENT is a well-established business focusing on the long term investment and acquisitions of distressed real estate assets. They have offices in London as well as across Europe and, as they continue to in anticipate significant growth, they have created this new role which will be crucial in continuing their progression and success within the market.
THE ROLE will incorporate but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting in the creation of quarterly accounts for the assigned fund, ensuring to liaise with administrators and financiers within the team.
- Producing consolidated quarterly accounts in tandem with the European team.
- Managing cash transfer and the necessary treasury aspects of entities where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all tax and regulatory filings are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitoring all aspects of the audit process.
- Aiding in the development of effective and efficient procedures to ensure the highest quality of record keeping is adhered to at all times.
THE PERSON: In order to apply, you MUST be ACA qualified or possess a similar recognised financial qualification and have combined this with a thorough working knowledge of the private equity / real estate sector. Detailed IRFS knowledge is a must and additionally the successful candidate will have demonstrable consolidation, report writing and presentation skills. Preferably, the candidate will also have a working-proficiency of French but this is not essential to apply.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook