Lead Risk Advisor - Multinational Energy Supplier
|Job Title:||Lead Risk Advisor - Multinational Energy Supplier|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 19:07|
Build, maintain, review and improve the Group's Enterprise Risk Management framework for Customer Operations and Field Operations.
Multinational energy and services company who supply of electricity and gas to businesses and consumers
▪ Identification, analysis and assessment of business unit risks and responses to advise and provide critical analysis and assurance to over their relative critically and management
▪ Application of the Group Standards, Policies and Guidelines in relation to the Group System of Enterprise Risk and Internal Control.
▪ Facilitate and challenge the identification, analysis and assessment of risks and responses, including emerging risks, across all aspects of the Group Risk Universe.
▪ Interface with the Functional Leadership Teams responsible for setting the standards and policies in respect of the risk categories across the Group Risk Universe and for their interpretation within CO and FO.
▪ Work with other support and assurance functions (including regulatory, compliance, controls and internal audit teams) to ensure a coordinated approach to the provision of assurance, challenge and insight.
▪ Facilitate discussion and scenario assessment for High Impact Low Probability risks. Coordinate / develop and aggregate, analyse and assess mitigating controls and contingency responses covering all of the principal risk components in the Group Risk Universe.
▪ Coordinate assurance responses, control plans and contingency plans across all categories of risk within UKH, CH and BGSL to ensure that there is appropriate prioritisation of actions.
- Risk Advisor
- Experience of risk in FS/Insurance/Energy/Utilities
- Enterprise risk management
- Consumer focused risk
- ACA/ IIA / CRMA
1 Year FTC
Competitive day rate
Enterprise Risk Management
Utilities/ Energy Supplier
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Risk Consulting Manager
Risk Consulting Senior Manager/Associate Director
Senior Internal Auditor
£48000 - £53000 per annum
FP&A Manager (Renewable Energy)
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
City of London, London