£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 days ago
As L&D Specialist you be part of an L&D Team who are responsible for the deliver and design of the L&D Agenda.
A leading property business based in central London.
- Deliver and help implement the training modules as aligned within the key measures of success (this will include travelling to our regional offices)
- Develop teams in areas of customer service, negotiation, successful client management and communication.
- Plan and prepare for learning sessions
- Deliver internal training as required including Managing & Motivating People, Maximising Personal Impact, Effective Communication Skills and Managing and Adapting to Change.
- Design and deliver training as required
- Facilitate the bi-monthly Residential Induction programme along with the L&D assistant
- Assist the L&D Manager with the annual performance appraisal process including collation and chasing of appraisals according to the performance management timetable
- Collaborate on the design and then delivery of Learning and Development project work as required
- Deal with all Learning and Development issues and queries as required
- Ensure programmes are appropriately evaluated and that feedback is acted upon.
- Support the L&D assistant to organise venues for all internal/external courses as appropriate
- Provide updates and details on new courses and latest trends
CIPD Training Qualification
Career Experience Required:
Credible experience in a similar role with 3-5 years' experience in the delivery of Customer Service Training.
Understanding of DISC and Psychometrics
Experience of using a Blended Learning approach (Digital learning, webinar, Classroom)
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required:
Extremely professional and presentable
Proactive, a self-starter, responsive and collaborative
Highly experienced in delivering Customer Service Excellence
Excellent facilitation skills
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Exceptional inter personal skills
Strong organisation skills and effective time management
Computer literate - experience in working with Microsoft office applications PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Demonstrates the values
A willingness to travel to our regional offices across the UK as and when required
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits