Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + market leading discretionary bonus
11 days ago
Marks Sattin are working exclusively for a growing Independent active Investor based in Leeds city centre.
As a trusted Investor you will be joining the number 1 most active investor in the world within their Leeds office.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Assessment of new deal opportunities as part of a wider deal team (commercial/market/management)- typically working initially as the junior member of the deal team (normally teams of 2 or 3)
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Deal structuring
- Report writing
- Presentation to investment committee as part of the wider deal team
- Engagement and interaction with management teams on both new deals and portfolio
- Origination of new deal opportunities
- Completion of internal documentation
- Liaising on legal documentation with both internal and external lawyers
- Building your own network - advisers, banks, lawyers etc
- Investment activity covers Yorkshire and NE, to be based out of the Leeds office
- Attendance and participation in national investment team forums
- Aspects of portfolio management - to include attendance at Board Meetings in an observer capacity
You will ideally be:
- From a Big 4 background.
- Ideally qualified CA with 1-3 years of experience post-qualification
- Experience in either M&A, TS or Restructuring
- Ideally located in Yorkshire market or happy to relocate to Leeds
In return for your vast experience they are willing to offer £40,000-£50,000 with a market leading discretionary bonus.