£55000 - £60000 per annum
23 days ago
Junior Financial Controller - UK Commercial Real Estate Investment Manager - OUR CLIENT is a young, dynamic commercial real estate investment management and advisory firm who are looking for a full-time junior financial controller with experience in commercial fund management. The successful individual will work alongside the management team and assist in all aspects of financial operations.
THE ROLE: This diverse remit will incorporate the following:
- Quarterly financial reporting for investors and lenders.
- Monitoring of senior debt covenants and ensuring adherence to other terms in the facility documentation.
- Liaising with external accountants and auditors in the preparation of company accounts and corporate services.
- Cash flow management, distributions, utilisation requests and capital calls.
- Assisting with structuring new investments.
- Credit analysis.
- Coordination of tax compliance including approval of NRL tax returns
THE PERSON: To apply, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) with ideally 2-3+ years PQE and be able to demonstrate experience in a finance role, ideally within a commercial real estate investment funds business. You will be bright and dynamic and keen to grow with 'a can' do attitude. You will also possess prior experience of managing a variety of offshore vehicles (Jersey / Lux structures) and be a team player with great communication skills.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook