£55000 - £60000 per annum
11 days ago
Work at this Big 4 firm in London as an IT Controls Assurance Manager and you will assist clients in optimising control activities, organisational strategy, and policies and procedures.
Big 4 firm, London office.
A career in this Big 4 firm's Information Technology Process Controls practice will enable you to assist clients in optimising control activities, organisational strategy, and policies and procedures.
You'll conduct transaction testing, perform readiness assessments, and leverage various technical Information Technology controls (e.g. databases, operating systems, data warehouses, and reporting tools) in order to help our clients achieve optimal operational efficiency.
The team helps organisations navigate the increasingly complex reporting environments by improving internal controls and increasing confidence in the quality of the information produced by their technology systems. They focus on designing and optimising internal controls and assurance services around finance, compliance, and operational processes.
As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships
- IT risk assessment and IT general controls experience including planning, delivering and reviewing a diverse range of assignments
- Process and controls experience including planning, delivering and reviewing a diverse range of engagements and reviews
- Understanding of Internal Control Frameworks e.g. COSO and end to end processes
- Experience in evaluating and performing risk assessments at a task and organisation level
- Understanding of accounting and ability to integrate effectively systems and controls findings to the audit approach
- Strong team working skills and experienced in developing junior staff
- Awareness of common project governance methodologies and the risks of project based delivery
- Strong project management, analytical skills and organisational abilities
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions whilst demonstrating integrity and courage to challenge the status quo
- Well-developed listening and questioning techniques
Excellent salary and benefits.