|Job Title:||IT Auditor|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £52000 per annum + 20% BONUS + MEDICAL + PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Morris|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 15:26|
IT Internal Auditor
£52,000 + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Our global, listed client, an extremely well known, award winning airline business is hiring an IT Internal Auditor.
What makes this IT Internal Audit roles unique is an opportunity to work across various business areas, including financial, IT, procurement, governance and airline operations in a very exciting and dynamic industry.
- Involvement in all stages of the audit life cycle including planning, developing the scope, identifying key risks, developing and completing test programs, agreeing weaknesses and proposed actions with key stakeholders and documenting these for inclusion in the report
- Carry out audit work under supervision of Internal Audit Managers, delivering conclusions to agreed timescales and addressing, where relevant, risks of fraud, system failure, financial loss and reputational damage due to inadequate controls
- Draft clear and concise audit reports, including supporting management to develop remedial actions for identified weaknesses
- Carry out IT General Controls (ITGCs) reviews as part of Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICFR) testing, including detailed testing across all relevant IT processes and entities, reporting findings to key stakeholders and external auditors and ensuring resulting actions are followed up
- Provide assurance over the controls surrounding delivery of significant business projects, including IT projects and programmes
- Able to act as a deputy for the IT Audit Manager as required.
- Proven experience in IT audit
- Professional accounting or audit qualification (CISA)
- Confident written and verbal communication abilities with a disciplined working approach and ability to perform document tests in line with agreed audit work program
- Good level of technical expertise in IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT Application controls (ITACs)
- An understanding of IT control and risk management principles, cybersecurity, cloud computing concepts, technologies and system development life cycle methodologies.
- A sound understanding of operating system, databases, web and network infrastructures
- Ability to assist non-technical audit colleagues in understanding technology risk and controls.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time on average
This is a great opportunity for someone from Big 4 looking to move over to a well-known and well-established brand with excellent challenges and benefits where you will play a significant part in the audit function.
There will also be opportunities to progress within the business, developing your career and shaping your learning development.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's