City of London, London
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + car, bonus and benefits
5 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with a FTSE 100 insurance group looking to recruit an investor relations manager to join the central London finance team. This is a company that pride themselves on being one of the UK's top employers and encourage a culture of flexibility and inclusive working.
Your new role
You will be responsible for a range of key duties and responsibilities including:
- Leading group engagement with sell side analysts, ensuring consistency to any external communications.
- Work closely with investors and analysts as an ambassador to the group.
- Take a lead on how group results are portrayed to the market and how the equity story is communicated to investors.
- Take a leading role in developing metrics to assess M&A opportunities within the market.
- Understand complex financial models and use these to guide analysts to ensure expected results are presented accurately.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a strong understanding of the insurance sector including Solvency II and IFRS. You will have worked in a complex, group environment and be able to understand the key financial drivers of the business. You will have a strong analytical background, capable of understanding complex financial models and have the ability to communicate these complex ideas in a simple, actionable way.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package. This is a role which offers fantastic exposure both internally within a FTSE 100 and externally in a business renowned to its innovative and forward thinking culture. This is reflected in the work life balance and flexible working policies of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.