£55000 - £80000 per annum
20 days ago
55-80k depending on experience
We are working with a well backed rapidly growing start-up residential property business based in central London. The business has established a strong track record with its current developments and is looking at a number of new residential development opportunities with significant long term potential. As a result, the CFO is looking to hire a talented property investment analyst / financial modeller to join the team.
- Developing investment models for current and future developments and projects.
- Ad-hoc financial modelling and analysis.
- Assisting with commercial and financial decision support.
- Ideally, you will have a finance qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CFA or highly relevant experience within the field
- Comfortable working in a startup environment and able to be involved in broader areas of the business.
- Commercial/strategic thinker.
- Strong understanding of the property market, ideally residential and an understanding of JV investments would be an advantage.