City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
7 days ago
Investment Analyst - Real Estate. Our Client is a UK based real estate investment, development and asset management boutique with a concentration on commercial assets classes. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for an Investment Analyst with a strong financial and real estate background.
The Role will be reporting to the Director and will be a varied one. The duties will be as follows:
- Analysing and preparing documentations for potential acquisitions.
- Underwriting potential investment and development opportunities.
- Conducting initial appraisals and research (market/investment data) on investment opportunities.
- Providing detailed financial analysis and viability studies of prospective opportunities and subsequent investment proposal papers.
- Producing cash flows and business plans using Excel.
- Preparing and presenting investment memorandums to investment committee.
- Calculating project and investor IRRs and ROEs.
- Producing bespoke financial models, assessing cash flow forecasts and capital drawdowns.
- Conducting market research.
- Supporting the negotiation and execution with 3rd party debt funders from securing initial term sheet, credit committee approval to financing DD.
The Person MUST be CFA or ACA qualified with at least two years real estate or private equity experience ideally with equity and debt deals. The candidate must have strong analytical with solid Excel skills (ability to build complex models from scratch). Sound research and presentation skills are needed as part of this highly commercial and dynamic role. It would be value add if the person has experience across investment, development and asset management. This is a very good opportunity for someone who would like to build their career and have exposure to the full deal process.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook