City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
13 days ago
Investment Analyst - Affordable Housing - OUR CLIENT is an established UK real estate and asset backed investment manager headquartered in London. As they continue to expand and deploy equity into long-term yield generating property assets, they have now instructed us to help them appoint an Investment Analyst to join their newly formed Affordable Housing team focused on investment in the shared ownership sector.
THE ROLE will have the responsibility of analysis and formal presentation to the Board of new investment opportunities. The role will include but is not limited to:
- Researching and analysing new investment opportunities to influence strategic decision making by senior management/Board.
- Developing and validating financial models relating to investments, including the preparation and interrogation of assumptions, sensitivities and analysis of cash flows and project returns.
- Project managing including coordinating different work streams.
- Preparing credit committee papers.
- Executing transactions including due diligence, liaising with brokers and agents and submitting bid letters and agreeing heads of terms.
- Identifying key risks and opportunities, providing advice and recommendations to senior management/Board.
- Interacting with management companies.
- Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team, including competitor analysis, due diligence, and new/existing market reviews.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- Assisting to the best of your abilities in other areas within the group, as and when required.
THE PERSON: To apply, you must ideally have at least 2-3 years relevant experience, including writing credit papers and financial modelling but PARAMOUNT is practical exposure to the 'Affordable Housing sector' (ideally with experience of the shared ownership market). In order to succeed, you must demonstrate attention to detail and numerical accuracy as well as business acumen/commercial understanding. You will need to be able to take ownership of projects and have the ability to build and manage internal and external relationships to support the development of the company. Additionally, you must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written as well as the ability to work independently and with fellow employees as part of a transactional or project team.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook