|Job Title:||Investment Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harry Ataou|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 18:01|
Investment Analyst-Leading and Growing Business-£30,000 - £40,000 per annum-Gloucester, Gloucestershire-Hays
Your new company:
Hays Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for an growing and forward-thinking investment business seeking a driven and dynamic Investment Analyst to join their rapidly expanding property team. Based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire you will manage existing portfolios, loan books and drive growth of their assets under management. This is a progressive position offering scope within the team and within an organisation where you can really develop further.
Your new role:
The successful Analyst will be carrying out all aspects of property lending deals from initial commercial negotiations though to transaction completion and monitoring of loans as well as helping to oversee the management of different underlying products and will become part of a company wanting to create value for its clients as well as enabling both their customers and their people to thrive.
As an Investment Analyst your duties will include:
- Drafting heads of terms, loan redemption statements, financial models and committee papers for review by the department manager.
- Contributing to the creation and reporting of management information on our companies, including analysing loan book metrics and key commercial trends.
- Implementing company lending processes and policies and challenging assumptions where necessary.
- Liaising with brokers, surveyors, borrowers and solicitors before and during the course of a property loan.
- Conducting financial and commercial due diligence on prospective property transactions.
- Appraising and raising key items on valuation reports, surveyor construction reports, reports on titles and other advisor reports.
- Assisting with due diligence on borrower's credit worthiness and track record.
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
What you'll need to succeed:
For this exciting permanent opportunity as an Investment Analyst you will need to have experience within a similar role with a driven and dynamic working approach, and strong communication skills to build internal and external relationships. You will need to be working towards your ACA/CIMA/CFA, or newly qualified, or with a desire to start studying towards these professional qualifications. Strong MS Excel experience is key along with excellent attention to detail and a commercial mindset. Previous experience working within the investment sector is desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return:
This progressive Investment Analyst role is offering a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum dependable on experience, pension scheme, study package (if applicable), on-site parking and further company benefits. This is a great opportunity to join a leading investment business going through rapid growth where you can really add value and develop.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Audit, Investment Management Technology Audit, Analyst/Associate
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Real Estate Financial Analyst
US Tax Seniors
Excellent Low Tax Package
Internal Audit, Technology Risk and Infrastructure Audit