International Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||International Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tom O'Reilly|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 11:25|
Our client a leading Technology company is currently looking for an International Reporting Manager on a permanent basis located in Hertfordshire
As an International Reporting manager you will be responsible for:
- Management of the month end close timetables to ensure completion of month-end close accounting processes timely and accurately.
- The main point of contact for OPEX related queries with Decision Support
- To generate appropriate reports to support the month-end close.
- Review and analysis to support the tax Department
- Drive process Improvements that generate efficiencies or strengthen our controls
- Experience of the general accounting processes within a large business
- Good Microsoft Excel skills and SAP;
- Demonstrates a high level of resilience, ownership and accountability
- An appropriate professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
£55,000 - £80,000 plus car and company benefits package
Finance Reporting & MI Manager
International tax Manager - 18 month contract
£90000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits