International Management Accountant
|Job Title:||International Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Metty Sissay|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 09:56|
The Finance Business Partner will closely with budget holders across country programmes to do the budget allocation for big scale projects. They will also manage the PNL for the region they manage and be an in-house financial advisor to senior level directorates that work in fund-raising and programming.
- The organisation are a global humanitarian charity that work to better the lives of people living in development countries.
- Provide technical leadership support and advice to country programme senior management and the regional teams to develop their financial plans, income and expenditure budgets. With the regional leadership team, review country plans in line with strategy and programme plans
- Review consolidated information from Country Programmes to produce monthly regional funding and expenditure financial analysis, forecasts and narrative information including a summary status of financial controls (provided by the International Financial Accountants)
- Provide additional financial analysis, reports and advice to Regional Directors, Regional Leadership Teams and Head of International Finance e.g. trend analysis of past performance, funding gaps, burn rate against funds, cost recovery, value for money and other ad-hoc management reports.
- Must have the ability to be proactive, add value and be able to work with senior level stakeholders
- Must be a qualified accountant
- 50-55,000 plus additional benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £40000 per annum
City of London, London
£50000 - £57000 per annum
Assistant Planning & Management Accountant
£28655 - £34464
£38000 - £41000 per annum + bonus, generous holiday
£45000 - £53000 per annum + Execellent Benefits