International Auditor (film & media company)
|Job Title:||International Auditor (film & media company)|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sally England|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 11:59|
My client is a major film and media distributor with its EMEA headquarters in west London. The internal audit function has been brought in-house in the past couple of years, and they encourage internal auditors to join them in a high travel role for 2-3 years, then they will be actively helped to move into another role if desired. Travel is 60-70% travel, mostly 2 weeks in Europe with option to come back at weekends, but also 2 x 8 week trips each year. Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, executing and reporting end-to-end business (Financial, Operational & Compliance) Audits.
- Liaising with all levels of management and building successful relationships across the business.
- Contributing to the identification and assessment of company risks.
- Participating in the follow-up process, preparation for Audit Committee reporting and the execution of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Delivering high quality written reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA / ACCA / IIA qualification or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years post qualification audit experience, including performing audits independently
- Experience in the film industry would be a major advantage
- Media or distribution experience is also advantageous
- Strong desire to travel
- Spanish language skills are desirable
- The right to work in the UK without employer sponsorship
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's