|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aisha Khalil|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 08:28|
I am currently working with one of my most dynamic fast moving clients based in Central London. They are an established leader in the Technology sector ,they are the biggest provider of consulting, software and hardware to businesses around the world. They are also now establishing a strong presence in the digital marketing space and are continuously expanding their capabilities in the technology market. They have a rich history of success in providing technology that transforms business processes and information management to help organisations be more agile, productive and profitable.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- Planning and conducting each assigned audit and risk review or project (discrete business unit, process or project and across the group), requiring planning capability to ensure the review is delivered to time, cost and quality as well as in accordance with the Global Internal Audit methodology, professional standards and group policies.
- Understanding and executing a range of audit techniques including data analysis tools and procedures; adapting approaches to test process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Where applicable, overseeing the team's activity to produce a draft report based on issues/findings observed.
- Producing clear, balanced, contextualised and challenging high quality draft reports, for review by the Audit Manager, which summarise all identified audit issues arising from the field work. These must enable the business to address risk and control issues.
- Reviewing the completion and quality of audit work performed by peer and also less experienced (Auditor, Graduate and Guest) level team members to ensure that conclusions reached are supported, and that controls in respect of risks identified have been appropriately tested.
- Validating findings with auditees and management.
- Developing and agreeing with auditees and management, over which the role has no authority, actions which are adequate, appropriate and proportionate to remediate the risk. Requiring skills in persuasion, negotiation and relationship management.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to track the completion of all agreed actions required to rectify audit issues identified in the audit reports, escalating any overdue actions as required.
- Coordinating teams and individuals - where applicable, motivating, leading, coaching and supporting Auditor, Graduate and Guest team members overall and during projects as appropriate to ensure skills, knowledge and experience are effectively shared and utilised.
- Working on planned audits across the group spanning a number of countries, requiring business knowledge, networking and relationship building skills, as well as the ability to recognise and adapt to different cultures and ways of working.
- Developing, maintaining and owning local stakeholder relationships as assigned.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Internal Auditor
£50000.00 - £56000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Internal Auditor - Change
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Senior IT Auditor with progression to Manager
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + CISA support if required
Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 100 - 40% Business Class Travel