Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Package
5 days ago
A leading international business in South Yorkshire are currently looking to recruit a Internal Audit Manager to join their business, working in a team of 5.
The successful candidate will be either an ACA qual from Practice looking for their first move or someone in industry with strong Internal Audit experience.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that you provide assurance on the controls environment within the business, ensuring that any weaknesses are identified, working proactively with senior business leaders to ensure that process improvements are developed and implemented.
- Own the framework of internal controls for the business including the reporting to Group, liaison with the business process owners to ensure application and recommend improvements
- Management of process review plan to make improvement recommendations and see them through to sustainable implementation
- Lead investigation and reporting on significant instances of control failure, refining processes and controls to limit future instances or impact.
- Establish and embed KPI reporting in order to monitor and proactively measure the controls environment
- Development and interpretation of management information, including the establishment of KPI reporting in order to monitor, measure and proactively improve the businesses controls environment
As part of the senior finance team you will be expected to have the following experience in order to be considered for this role:
- Strong process mindset
- Internal audit experience
- Initiative and proactivity
- Analytical skills
- Able to identify and resolve problems
- Proven ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Understanding how to implement business process improvement