City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum
14 days ago
An exciting role for an Internal Audit Manager to work closely with senior management in order to provide accurate assurance in assessing controls, in the context of the risk appetite of the business.
A well-established international FTSE 250 company, which provides services across a range of different disciplines. The client is a fast-growing business which provides fantastic opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Be responsible for the life cycle of audits, form planning to execution and reporting.
- Liaise with senior managers and directors to agree assurance activity in scoping audits
- Manage internal resource and co-source to deliver accurate internal audits
- Develop internal resources, and help support the team
- Follow up and reporting of the resolution of agreed management actions to audit control observations.
- Perform consulting activities for the business when required
- Investigate any control failures or incidents
- Engage, when needed. with external auditors
- Identify and share best practice for worldwide processes
- Strong analystical skills
- Ability to make connections and understand how to balance risk with commerical imperatives of the organisation
- Be able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills with all staff members
- Demonstratable audit experience
- Great central location, with easy transport access
- Opportunity for international travel
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic growth opportunities within the business
- The chance to work for a global, FTSE 250 company