Internal Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 15:46|
Newly created role where the successful candidate will be responsible in shaping the control and risk framework within finance team and the business.
Our client are a leading organisation within the Energy and Renewable sector. They are an exciting business wanting to improve their financial controls/audit process.
The key responsibilities for this Internal Audit Manager role based in Stroud are:
- Lead the development of a controls environment across all finance and wider organisational processes, and embed these across the Group businesses
- Identify associated risk and control weaknesses, preparing a response to these through mitigation and process improvements.
- Develop and implement a consistent method of documenting, analysing and reporting on all financial and operational controls to the Financial Controller and senior finance team
- Develop an annual risk and controls audit process and implement across the business, reporting on outcomes and tracking corrective/preventative actions agreed
- Provide advice and guidance to finance managers and key business departments on all aspects of risk and control in financial and organisational processes and act as subject expert on key projects and tasks when required
- Create a set of control methods, tools and training which can be used both within the Finance function and in the business by managers to deliver a consistent approach to financial practice
- Create and continually update an organisation wide manual of processes and controls to be adhered to and implemented across the organisation.
- Work alongside the auditors to provide evidence of developments and process improvements and identify future opportunities for improvements.
The successful candidate for this Internal Audit Manager position in Stroud will have:
- Track record of success in a similar role and demonstrable career progression within a finance function
- Experienced in internal controls and/or internal audit practice
- Demonstrable experience in at least one area of Accounting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting practice
- Track record of delivering improvement across operational and core financial processes (use of root cause analysis)
- Experience of presenting to senior management
- Experience of building and maintaining good working relationships within own function and across the business
- Hands on IT skills to produce process flows and necessary documentation to support the control documentation (Microsoft suite)
Basic Salary up to £60,000
Great benefits Package
Opportunity to drive and implement new processes/initiatives
On site parking
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's